Saturday, January 15, 2011

proud moment of the week

Two blogs in a day!?
I'm on a roll with this blog thing.  Well this just HAD to be posted, because I would say that this is probably one of my proudest moments.

http://asianssleepinginthelibrary.tumblr.com/post/2736198645/western-university-of-health-sciences-college-of

Yes, this is me sleeping, along with my lovely roommate, while everyone in the class was still awake.  This was not staged, it was legitimately taken by my classmate.  While it was not in the middle of class, I was still very serious about my nap during our ten-minute break.  As you can see from the photo, I took off my glasses to get a more comfortable rest.  I'm just very excited to be actually chosen and posted on the internet by someone who is not my friend! Go me!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment: