Saturday, January 15, 2011

the start of a blog.

I've never been a great blogger.  I mean, aside from xanga, I've never even blogged before.  So here I am, some 8 years post-xanga movement, blogging about life.  My real up-and-coming life, you could say.  I am now twenty-two, going on twenty-three years old.  I have a Bachelors of Science degree, and I am pursuing my doctorate.  I have an amazing family, the loveliest dog, a great unit of friends, and a wonderful boyfriend.  In a mere 3.5 years, I will be a practicing (hopefully) eye care physician  and I will be living in the real "real world".  But for now, I am a lowly first-year student who does not want to study for upcoming midterms next week.

IDIT.  I honestly don't even know what that stands for; I'm learning about pharmacology (gross) and the immune system (not too bad).

I guess I shall be back later?

No comments:

Post a Comment